For questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at:
RFE Holding Corp.
Attention: Legal Department
209-8327 Eastlake Dr.
Burnaby, BC V5A 4W2
Like many websites, we gather information about how visitors use our website. In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track your visit for trends and statistics, but you will remain anonymous unless you tell us who you are. Once you choose to give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. For more information, see “Cookies and Pixel Tags” section below.
We may use the information we collect to:
1. Customize and/or personalize your communications
2. Better respond to your customer service inquiries
3. Communicate with you about our products and events, and for other promotional purposes
4. Improve our business
5. Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other website features
We may provide your information to the Company’s wholly-owned companies and affiliates, which may be outside the U.S. For the purpose of operating our business, we may transfer information between the Company and our preferred service providers who use that information only to conduct the Company’s business. For example, they may handle the Company’s credit card processing, shipping, data management, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. We provide our preferred service providers with the information they need to perform their services and work with them to respect and protect your information. We do not provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties for their own marketing purposes.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our Web Site policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We use a variety of security measures, including sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be accessed only as stated above. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
RULES OF CONDUCT
The following Rules of Conduct apply to the RFE Holding Corp Web Sites. By using the Eastoncycling.com site or any RFE Holding Corp Web Site that allows for users to post content, you agree that you will not Distribute any Submission that:
1. (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
2. is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
3. infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
4. is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
5. contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages Easton Cycling or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of Easton Cycling; or
6. (a) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
COOPERATION: REMOVAL OF SUBMISSIONS
COOKIES AND PIXEL TAGS
A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies allow you to place an order on our Web Site and allow us to enhance and personalize your online browsing and shopping experience.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We also use pixel tags (tiny graphic images) to help us analyze your online behavior. Pixel tags also allow us to send you email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us.
We may use pixel tags to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with our Web Sites and services. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every web site you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring web site addresses.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. The Company believes that parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.