Easton is an innovative cycling components company that combines leading engineering and materials expertise, with a passion for creating the best performing and longest lasting cycling parts on earth. We are dedicated to finding, developing and retaining the best people for our company. In return, we aim to make sure that our employees are happy and motivated. We offer them a challenging, fun and financially rewarding working environment, where fair competition and a responsible attitude toward the environment and our internal and external business relationships are encouraged. Easton Cycling is an equal opportunity employer.
Junior Web / Digital Designer. Burnaby, BC
Do you have a passion for digital design and cycling? At Race Face and Easton Cycling we produce industry leading products and cutting-edge marketing campaigns. We’re looking for a passionate, outdoor enthusiast to join our talented team.
You are a digital specialist that can create standout content, manage our various digital channels and take our digital marketing to new levels. The ideal candidate is passionate about the web, savvy with social media and mobile consumer experiences and has the skills to create industry leading content to continuously engage our passionate audience. You are organized, have the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment. You will be entrenched in our digital marketing efforts supporting and assisting with the management of our website, e-commerce site, social and media partnerships.
- Prepare creatives for our digital marketing touch points: banners, takeovers, social, media partners, and distributors.
- Manage our digital assets through our distribution channels.
- Update product images and website banners.
- Create HTML 5 banners (Google Web Developer or Adobe Edge) for digital media outlets.
- Format digital advertising to a variety of sizes: mobile, tablet and desktop standards.
- Support our e-commerce team with the creation of marketing content.
- Contribute to marketing department creative brainstorm of new campaigns
- Maintain awareness of new digital advertising trends and opportunities, presenting to team when relevant.
- Support graphic design department with clipping and retouching when needed.
- 1–3 years in an agency/studio environment is preferred or related professional experience.
- This position requires solid experience as a digital designer; website front end design, graphic design, advertising.
- Able to organize multiple tasks and manage projects through to completion.
- Strong organizational skills, project planning abilities, timeline management, and attention to details.
- Thorough knowledge of website design, including mobile, responsive and e-commerce an asset.
- Experience designing in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with HTML 5/Google Platform Ads.
- Experience with social media advertising-Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Demonstrate a passion for product and brand building.
Creative Manager: Easton Cycling and Race Face Components
Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative. Burnaby, BC
General Summary: The Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative will manage the day-to-day details related to supporting the Easton Cycling and Race Face dealer base and outside Sales Reps. This includes daily communication (phone, email or social media), fulfilling all of the needs & requests for ordering, warranty and shipping product in a timely and efficient manner.
- Processes returns/warranties and complete service per department procedures.
- Respond effectively to customer, dealer and distributer inquiries to ensure good business relations and a satisfied customer.
- Proactively communicate persistent quality control issues within the department and to other departments as necessary.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services in a professional and positive manner.
- Resolve customer requests via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information. Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Respond effectively to dealer inquiries to ensure good business relations
- Analyze data to identify sales and service opportunities
- Provide feedback to Sales manager as needed
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide special events and technical support where needed in season.
- Analyze data to identify sales and service opportunities
- Tech savvy with proficient knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to develop, maintain and nurture client relationships
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communications (verbal and written)
- Results oriented, able to multi-task and set priorities
- Proven problem-solving ability and sound judgment
- Team player and can work independently
- Strong sense of urgency and is quick to respond to emergency situations
- Shows confidence in situations involving others
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Technical knowledge of Road, Mountain and Cyclocross bicycles
- Professional demeanor
Manager of Sales: Easton Cycling and Race Face Components
If interested please email email@example.com.