FOCUSED ON INNOVATION.
DRIVEN BY TECHNOLOGY
& PERFORMANCE. WE ARE
NOWHERE WITHOUT YOU.
Welcome to the EastonCycling.com Customer Service Center. You can navigate the links below to find information on our current shopping policies including returns/exchanges, warranties, shipping and more. You can also find answers to the most commonly asked questions about shopping on our site. Our goal is to make shopping at EastonCycling.com easy and convenient.
Customer Service Info
Before contacting our Customer Service Department, please browse the links below to see if we can answer your questions here first. For all other inquiries, our Customer Service Department is available to help you.
For site or ordering issues please call (800) 217 9434 . Hours of operation (9am – 7pm EST Mon – Fri / 6am – 4pm PST Mon – Fri)
For Warranty related questions, please call:
USA: (877) 835 6629 (USA)
Hours of operation; 9am – 6pm EST Mon – Fri / 6am – 3pm PST Mon – Fri
EU or Rest of the World: +353+69+9930
Hours of operation; 8:30am – 5pm EST Mon – Fri
For Members of the EU and the Rest of the World:
We recommend that you first contact the Easton Distributor in your country with your inquiry.
Warranty Inquires: DealerWarranties@eastonbellsports.com
Wheel Service: WheelInfoEU@eastonbellsports.com
Note: Easton Cycling does not currently accept product orders via phone. If you are having difficulties ordering, one of our representatives can assist you with placing an order through our web site…
Thank you for supporting Easton products. Please follow the Warranty guidelines below in order to return your Wheel.
EASTON-BELL SPORTS WHEEL WARRANTY POLICY:
Easton guarantees its wheels to be free from defect in materials or workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase for the original owner. A product recognized as defective by Easton will be repaired or replaced at Easton’s discretion, free of charge.
You must establish proof of purchase to obtain warranty service or replacement.
Easton will only warranty wheels purchased from authorized Easton dealers
Certain authorized retailers do sell our products online, or through online auction sites, when in accordance with our regulations. In order for the warranty to apply to online purchases, an itemized receipt from that dealer must be included with the proof of payment(e.g. PayPal or credit card statement). A PayPal or credit card statement does not constitute proof of purchase.
If you are not sure if the seller is an authorized Easton dealer, please contact the seller and request a physical address and account name. Whether this is an authorized Easton dealer must be verified through our customer service at 877-835-6629. If the seller does not provide this information, then our warranty does not apply to this product.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties. Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the same duration as this express warranty.
Easton is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of implied warranties, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by a dealer beyond the provisions of this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
The Easton warranty does not cover:
1. Products without an invoice or sales receipt, which makes it impossible to establish the date and origin of sale, and also due to the risk of illegal or illicit provenance (e.g. stolen, sold in violation of the fiscal regulations, etc.);
2. Products on which the identification markings have been removed (serial number, production lot, product code etc.).
3. Products that have reached the end of their normal life cycle.
4. Damage due to accidents, negligence, misuse, corrosion, incorrect installation, improperly performed repairs, use of incompatible spare parts or components, modifications not recommended or approved by Easton, normal wear and tear, or commercial use of the product.
5. Aesthetic imperfections evident or identifiable at the time of purchase.
6. Damages sustained during shipment or transport.
7. Consumable materials including lubricants, bearings, and brake pads.
8. Any expenditure related to the transport of the product to and from an authorized Easton Service Center.
9. Labor costs associated with removing the product from the bicycle, and preparing it for shipment.
10. Compensation for inconvenience associated with not being able to use the product while being repaired or replaced.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WARRANTY RETURN
If you believe your wheel is experiencing an issue covered under warranty, please contact an authorized Easton dealer, or Easton directly at 1-800-456-2355. You may also submit your request via our online form, and you will be contacted via email. In order for claims to be honored, they must be presented with a proof of purchase within the warranty period. Before sending any product to an Easton Service Center for warranty consideration, you must first obtain a Return Authorization(RA) number. The issue of an RA number does not constitute acceptance of the claim, which will be assessed by the Service Center at inspection.
Once a Return Authorization has been issued, please follow these instructions:
1. Remove the tire, tube, rim-strip, cassette, quick release, brake rotors(if applicable), computer magnets, etc. from each wheel.
2. Easton is not responsible for these items if lost or damaged.
3. $15 will be charged per wheel for tubular tire removal.
4. Pack in a wheel specific box if possible. Place hub protectors in the axles. Use packing paper, NO PACKING PEANUTS PLEASE!
Easton Bell Sports – Wheel Division
ATTN: [YOUR RA #]
5550 Scotts Valley Dr.
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
If you would like to check the status of your RA, please submit your RA# in the form below, or call 1-877-835-6629.
If you have any questions about your Easton product, please call us toll-free at: 1-877-835-6629.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED TO BE FILLED OUT IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR CLAIM.